Some of my favorite benefits from Bible Art Journaling:
- Allows time and a space to focus on scripture.
- Enhances your relationship with God by being in His word.
- Opportunity to worship through being creative.
- Combines the mind and body (brain exercise-Yeah).
- Marries passions, interests and goals.
A few supplies is all you need to get started, AND the Bible isn’t one of them!
- Acid free/waterproof makers for your outlining, lettering and journaling. Acid free in any of your product choices is a bonus.
- Mechanical pencil with WHITE eraser or a separate white vinyl eraser. No sharpener needed and these erasers are gentle and do not leave color behind on page.
- A Bible app for quick topic, word & Bible verse search.
- My fave is YouBible for my phone.
NOW lets get COLORFUL! Purchase the best quality you can afford. You won’t regret it. Going for quality over quantity. Which equals better color.
Extras are endless but a few goodies:
- Acid free glue stick and or glue runner
- Washi tape (decorative tape),stickers or fun extras
- Water-brush – Water is with in the brush
- Dictionary app
- A Bible.(In your favorite version) I suggest a journaling or note takers Bible. They tend to have a heavier paper and columns for your journaling and illumination. Accept erasing and a variety of art materials too.