JOIN US FOR A FUN, RELAXING, AND UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE. WE’LL GROW TOGETHER AS WE EXPLORE NEW ARTISTIC METHODS AND MEDIUMS IN AN INTIMATE, SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT. *All supplies provided Goodies and snacks of course and Other Fun Activities!We’ve gotten so much wonderful feedback about our classes and events in the new studio. You can book your next event below or contact us @ 724-272-2146
Pop in Saturday Dec. 15, 11 a-3p. C re ate a little and relax. I will guide you in some simple brush strokes to make a card for the Holiday! All supplies provided. $5
Pre- register suggested or call 724-272-2146
Dec. 15 make-n-Take Watercolor Cards
Those of us who are creative HAVE to pack some art supplies. You just never know when the inspiration may strike! And we know that can be ANYTIME, especially on trips!! So here are a few of my favorite things… add a bag to fit it all and just grab and go.
This selection can even fit into ziplock bag if needed!
- Handbook Journal- the square 6 x 6 or this one in 8.5 x 5. ( or any easy to carry size sketchbook)
- mechanical pencil of your choice
- Micron pigma pen .01 in black (its waterproof and acidfree)
- This would be my BARE MINIMUM. BUT, as an art supplies hoarder I add a few more goodies in.
- Watercolor pencils and/or compact watercolor set
- a T
- dager style paint brush, point paint brush and a waterbrush
- Acidfree glue stick
- washi tape to tape stuff in sketchbook with
- Folding sicissors (find in the camping section)
- a few other sizes of Micron Pigma pens for fun.
Trick to sketching more is to have your supplies ready to grab and go or in the car all the time. Secret nobody tells you is to buy double supplies if you need to. love that pencil? get two. One for everyday use and one in your kit. It is worth the doubles to have a drawing supplies all together instead of looking for this pen, pencil , brush as you get ready to go somewhere. it was the best thing I ever did,having duplicates of my favorites pens and p brushes. Even a small watercolor set. Then i knew my kit was complete and cold spend more time sketching and recording! What I wanted to really be doing…not trying to remember when I last had that brush. What are your favorite supplies and tips to spend more time drawing? C Love to hae a new excuse to go get a new tool! Share in the comments below. hope you found this helpful too! happy travels and sketching!