Your cart is currently empty!
Bible Art Journaling-Getting Started with Susan of “Draw in the Word”
Some of my favorite benefits from Bible Art Journaling:
- Allows time and a space to focus on scripture.
- Enhances your relationship with God by being in His word.
- Opportunity to worship through being creative.
- Combines the mind and body (brain exercise-Yeah).
- Marries passions, interests and goals.
A few supplies is all you need to get started, AND the Bible isn’t one of them!
- Acid free/waterproof makers for your outlining, lettering and journaling. Acid free in any of your product choices is a bonus.
- Mechanical pencil with WHITE eraser or a separate white vinyl eraser. No sharpener needed and these erasers are gentle and do not leave color behind on page.
- A Bible app for quick topic, word & Bible verse search.
- My fave is YouBible for my phone.
NOW lets get COLORFUL! Purchase the best quality you can afford. You won’t regret it. Going for quality over quantity. Which equals better color.
- Colored pencils
- Watercolor Pencils
Extras are endless but a few goodies:
- Acid free glue stick and or glue runner
- Washi tape (decorative tape),stickers or fun extras
- Water-brush – Water is with in the brush
- Dictionary app
- A Bible.(In your favorite version) I suggest a journaling or note takers Bible. They tend to have a heavier paper and columns for your journaling and illumination. Accept erasing and a variety of art materials too.